- To establish an inter- and multidisciplinary community service programme.
- To offer community outreach activities with a focus on youth development, gender, health and wellness and professional development, talent identification and coaching assistance.
- To liaise with federations, sport clubs, schools and community organisations.
- To provide holistic community sport leaders programmes, internships and participatory research opportunities.
- To offer certified courses on level 4 to promote education in historically disadvantaged communities and to facilitate entrance to higher education.
- Rajmohan Gandhi (Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi): Carrying Gandhi’s Legacy forward for Peace and Development in South Africa’s Communities. (25. March 2010)
- Western Cape Sport talks: Speech of Gerhard Jordaan and Solomon to the sport federations.
- Health Seminar (28.-29. May 2010)
- Kicking for Peace
- City of Cape Town 2010 Sport Legacy Leadership Project (see: Teaching)
- Level 4 Short courses (see: Teaching)
- Sport and recreation with farm workers
Mr. José Cabral