- To provide continuing education opportunities in the field of sport and health sciences and community development and wellness.
- To offer under and postgraduate programmes as well as certificate courses and annual summer/winter schools for students, clubs, federations, NGOs, government departments, coaches and consultants as well as any others interested in the field.
- Sport and community development
- Conflict transformation
- Lifes skills and leadership
- Participatory techniques
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Sport and health
- Undergraduate / postgraduate
- Short courses:
Participatory Techniques in facilitation, need assessment and evaluation (level 4).
Participatory Techniques in facilitation, evaluation and research (level 5).
Sport and community development. Maximising the benefit of game, space and materials (level 4).
Sport and physical activity in psychosocial and health intervention (level 4 and 5).
- City of Cape Town 2010 Sport Legacy Leadership Project
- International Seminar on Sport and Social Transformation – Beyond 2010 (2-3.September 2010)
- Peace Alliance – Conference 2011
Prof. Marion Lees